Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

To make a Comment

Only members of this blog can comment,

I am sorry as was getting spam from the comments and so they are closed, may open them for trial again..


There is no smooth things in any post on this blog, we are at a time in the history of this world when it is coming to a rapid close and there is high urgency to know the truth and get your soul saved in truth and no presumption stuff.  Our all must be surrendered to Yahshua and then fall in with full trusting and obedience is a must.



The dates I put on the posts are only to get them in the order I want them and is not an indication of when I made them, there will be a point that I will date them ahead of the present date.



There is presently 3 pages of posts, presently, 55, altogether, click older posts at bottom to get next page,.



Bro. Gibs

No comments:

Followers