Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

These Stand On The Rock

This post is for the Christian who see and know He, Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life.

The Jews had asked Him, “Who art Thou”, as He had stated “I Am He” and they knew what He meant when saying that, as they knew of the following and here He is they see only a man claiming to be God.

Is. 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

It was Christ who made the above statement before Bethlehem. Is. 43:14 Reveals it is the Redeemer speaking
Also Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. ( Name before Bethlehem, “LORD of hosts; -LORD above is “Yahweh” in both names, LORD is the title as it was feared to use His name )
Are you His witness that He is God?

He just repeated it then to them.
Joh 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Joh 8:25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

“Ye shall die in your sins!” if you believe not that I am He! That is a wake up call! Yes Who Art Thou? We better know for sure. Listen to this statement.

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one. ( He was telling them they are of one substance )
Joh 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

A mere man claiming to be God is what they thought. Read more - ,

Joh 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

This is the reason a Christian can not be a part of herding together in a one world fellowship. Some others recognize Christ but not as “The True God with us”, and yes He is with us now as the Comforter.
We see and know He is the only “Way” the “Truth” and the “life”. There is no other way period. Do you not believe Him?

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
( Please read also verses Joh 14:7- 10 also, they are significant )

The reason that He had to be God was that only the blood of God could suffice for the redemption of sin. God the Father not only gave His only begotten Son but He gave of Himself.

2 Cor. 5:19 states “God ( Father ) was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself”. The Father vested Himself into our Redeemer before anything came about and as you’ve read above, it was the Redeemer who did all the creation.

Heb 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: ( for the suffering of death and that His blood could be shed )

Ac 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

These verses from 1 Co 15:24-28  brings out the completion of the plan of redemption laid before anything.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. ( Reigning now as God )
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. ( Finally the Father is all in all again! )

This solidifies the fact they ARE ONE! It appears the Deity vested in Him is Returned and then Jesus will take the place of being our King and the Prince of the Father. He, Jesus created us and then Redeemed us and so we are His twice, 1. Creation, 2. Redemption.

The above should establish He is the ONLY WAY. Now what is Truth? Do you stand on the Rock? Is man’s science a solid foundation? What’s the so called facts based on? Where did it all come from? Life and especially intelligent life and the languages. The complexity of one beautiful flower even and the great number of them is unfathomable to even come close to being a truth that it all evolved is utter nonsense. Think of many examples yourself and realize it is ludicrous to believe such a thing.

All true wisdom and understanding comes from Him, His Word to us is the foundation, the Rock to stand on.
He tells us -
Joh 17:17 ¶ Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

He not only gave life to all angels and man but proved He was the Life He claimed to be.

Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Mt 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

Yes True Christianity you should see can not be mixed with other beliefs. That would be apostasy. The herding together that is taking place we can not be a part of. We have an eye “single”, means full of light. Yes we will be stand outs and seemingly alone as the further apostasies come in more all the time and many falling away to please the world. The great falling away is in full sway. Know this,-

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

It don’t sound like it is a desirable day, but is hasting  2 Pet. 3:12

Am 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

The day of the Lord is. Isa 5:30; 9:19; 24:11-12; Jer 30:7; Joe 1:15; 2:1-2,10,31; Zep 1:14-15; Mal 4:1; 2Pe 3:10

Know these things and know peace, there are those who don’t and will not.

Ro 3:16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
Ro 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:

Bro. Gibs

No comments:

Followers